The Milwaukee Area Woodtuners club met on June 4, in the basement of Woodcraft of Milwaukee.
Dave Drickhamer announces that we are over half way to the goal of 1000 pens turned in for Turn For Troops!
The Topic for the evening was “Reverse Chucking Bowls” to finish turn the bottom. See links below and in the next post for resources.
The following methods were demoed by the following people:
- Cole Jaws – demoed by Tony Rozendaal
- Longworth Chuck – demoed by Mark Trenier
- Donut chucks (doughnut chucks) – demoed by Jim Andresen
- Scroll down this page for links to making donut chucks
- Vacuum chucks – demoed by Tony Rozendaal and Bob Leonard
- See next post for resource list
Selected picture from the meeting are shown below – more pictures are available in the photo gallery.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.